One of the biggest launch this year and one of most secured secret from Samsung just appeared on photos taken from promotional video. Venture Beat editor shared some photos of upcoming Galaxy Gear Smart Watch device and confirmed some of rumors.
Device will have high quality 3-inch OLED screen, Bluetooth to synch and connect to other Galaxy Family devices like smartphones and tablets, WiFi Connection which allows Gear to use internet for mails, synchronization, internet browsing, NFC to pair with other devices and to quick share content, and built-in into strap 4-megapixel camera to shoot photos and videos.
Additionally Samsung smart watch will support:
- Samsung S-Voice for voice commands
- Out of the box filled with Android apps for social media, health tracking, etc.
- Deep integration with Galaxy S-series devices and its content (possibly address-book, call logs, sms synchronization).
- Internet access via built-in WiFI
- Social media integration — you can share content to your Facebook or Twitter account directly from watch
- 10+ hours battery life
Galaxy Gear will be introduced at this Samsung Unpacked 2013 Episode 2 event that will happen at 4th of September in Berlin. It’s only 3 days away, but we can’t wait to see and play with this device!
Source: Venture Beat