A lot of you might be aware that Google has included Page Loading timeas one of the 200 ranking factors in their bucket. In-fact they’ve gone to the extent of including a metric called site performance in their webmaster tools to monitor your site’s page loading time.
A low page loading time is essential as it enhances visitor experience. From a webmasters point of view, it can help reduce your bounce rate to a large extent. If you’re on the WordPress platform and have a self hosted blog, there are many methods you can use to improve page loading time.
Once of the great methods to improve your page loading time is by using a plugin called Wp-Minify
What is Wp-Minify WordPress Plugin
The Wp-Minify plugin integrates the Minify engine into your WordPress blog. Once enabled, this plugin will combine and compress JS and CSS files to improve page loading time.
How Wp-Minify Helps Improve Page Loading Time
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks!
You can get the Wp-Minify WordPress Plugin
Do share you’re experience if you have already used this plugin